Simple Biscuit Recipes - Screaming Baby Biscuits
- 2 cups flour (of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ⅓ cup oil (sometimes I use butter)
- ⅔ cup milk or water
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in another bowl. (I use a glass measuring cup to save on dishes.)
- Combine with your hands, a spoon, your child’s hands, whatever.
- Grab by handfuls and drop on a baking sheet. It makes around 12, depending on the size you like.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- For a more pastry-like texture, use a 50/50 ratio of oil/butter to milk/water. Screaming Baby Biscuits are great left out over night uncovered for morning grazing. Serve with honey and butter.
Recipe by The Simple Homemaker at http://www.thesimplehomemaker.com/simple-biscuit-recipes